Training Industry Quarterly - Editorial Board
The following members of the Training Industry Quarterly Editorial Board of Advisors, all learning leaders in their own organizations, work to ensure each issue of the magazine best serves the needs of training executives and other senior professionals:
- Jeneen Baret, Manager of Information Technology IT Learning Group, Cisco Systems
- Robert Campbell, Vice President & Chief Learning Officer, Cerner Corp.
- Ed Cohen, Executive Vice President, Nelson Cohen Global Consulting
- John Hovell, Manager, Learning Operations and Technology, BAE Systems
- Kaliym Islam, Vice President Customer Training, Depository Trust & Clearing Corp.
- Barbara Jordan, Chief Learning Officer, Jackson Hewitt Tax Service
- Karen Kocher, Chief Learning Officer, Cigna
- David Lamb, Vice President, Learning and Media Services, Rollins, Inc.
- Alan Malinchak, Chief Learning Officer, Homeland Security Solutions, Inc.
- Krys Moskal, Vice President, People Development, Pearson
- Scott Neeley, National Training Manager, Newell Rubbermaid
- Frank Shaffer, CEO, CGFNS International
- Irish Kennedy Smothers,President, Kennedy Smothers & Associates
- Kee Meng Yeo, Director, Global Learning and Development, Amway