Hemsley FraserContact Hemsley Fraser
About Hemsley Fraser
Who we are
Hemsley Fraser is a global innovator and leader in learning and people development. With a strong global presence, we have the confidence to guarantee the success of our work and help organisations and people to succeed and improve through our innovative and robust learning solutions.
What we do
Hemsley Fraser consults, inspires and delivers learning and people development programmes that truly make a difference. Global innovator and leader in learning and people development, Hemsley Fraser brings a comprehensive range of learning and development solutions to clients, delivering improved business performance. Our services include: Customised learning programmes; e-learning, managed learning services outsourcing and open training courses. We specialise in the following learning and development areas:
- Management and leadership development
- Personal impact and effectiveness
- Project Management
- PA, Secretary and Administrator
- Purchasing and Supply Chain
- Lean and Six Sigma
- Customer Service
- Credit and Finance
- HR, Training and Employment Law
- Health and Safety
- Information Technology
How we do it and make a difference
Based on the Hemsley Fraser belief that organisations are a product of their people – their engagement, drive, capabilities, capacity, resilience, adaptability and imagination - our business-centric learning solutions create a real buzz, helping to ignite and drive change. From our comprehensive suite of services, we work with clients to consult with them or execute the elements they need to fully meet their particular requirements and challenges. We help organisations achieve guaranteed results by motivating, energising and inspiring learners to help discover their passion and potential and develop skills, knowledge and behaviours that are readily and immediately transferable to the workplace.
We are still as passionate today about learning and development as we were in 1991 when our company was founded... Learning is changing and we continue to ensure that the experience at Hemsley Fraser is the very best it can be – our goal is to set and lead a new industry standard. We provide even more enhanced learning opportunities to our clients, as well as a totally new training environment to best support our overall delegate experience.
Learning solutions are configured around your organisation, to raise the performance of your people to address your business needs. Working with you from the earliest possible opportunity, we ensure your objectives are met in full and that the outcome has a sustained impact back in the workplace. We will design and deliver the solution that best fits your need, culture, values, learning style and way of working.
Using the latest innovative methods of learning, our learning solutions motivate and inspire people to perform to their highest capabilities. Whether your need is for a cost effective, high quality global deployment, to meet cross cultural needs of highly diverse organisations, or you have a smaller specialist learning requirement, our programmes deliver measurable results.
Managed Learning Services
We have over twelve years’ experience of providing managed learning services to both UK and international organisations from many different sectors. Whether you are looking for a particular service or a combination of all our services, we can guarantee to deliver...
- A flexible modular outsourcing model to enable clients to outsource for efficiency, value and scale yet maintain internal expertise and relationships
- Well defined and tested working methods, to support optimal model and effective transition
- Cross cultural and cross functional implementation experience
- Track record of innovation and continuous improvement
Our flexible modular outsourcing model enables you to select specific services you want to outsource and integrate other activities which you choose to keep in-house.
Hemsley Fraser’s Managed Learning Services is based on two core principles...
- Guaranteeing efficiency gains
- Creating real and measurable value for the business
Training Products & Services
We work with organisations to deliver their business goals and priorities through the performance of their people. Our courses range from development programmes to diplomas, to evening speaker events, to 90-minute espresso sessions! We also offer our Chief Executive's Selection courses personally recommended by Hemsley Fraser’s CEO Todd Turner, which focus on unique courses that are fun but also big on learning!
Any course from our portfolio of over 250 programmes can be delivered at a location of your choice or tailored to your needs. In-company training is highly effective in delivering new knowledge, skills and behaviours quickly.
Our Next Generation training room provides an experiential, flexible learning experience with high-definition AV and iPads for fully-interactive, paper-light courses. The latest in intuitive environments where learning, knowledge and experimentation blend together…
The Hemsley Fraser Client Engagement Model enlists the support of others to seed and grow an initiative. It is divided into five distinct phases: Launch, Research & Engagement, Design & Development, Pilot & Testing and finally, Implementation.
Contributions to Training Industry
- Key Business Challenges Facing Talent and Training Professionals
- Survey Identifies Top Challenges for Learning and Development Teams
- Learning Specialist Hemsley Fraser Partners with Top Leading Financial Services Company
- L&D must adapt to cope with the evolution of organizational learning, claims Hemsley Fraser
- Leading Into the Unknown
- What can organizations realistically expect from a managed learning service?
- Why is Performance Management such hard work?
- Leadership-The five things that make the biggest difference
- Employee Engagement by Design
- 21st Century Learning: Harnessing Technology to Enhance Performance and Improve return on Investment
- Five Key Principles