As part of its commitment to continuously monitor the training marketplace for the best providers and services, TrainingIndustry.com has released its 2012 Top 20 Learning Portal Companies List.
- Breadth of functionality and capabilities criteria
- Commitment to the corporate training industry
- Industry visibility, innovation and impact
- Number and strength of clients
- Geographic reach
- Company size and growth potential
In order to be considered for a nomination to a TrainingIndustry.com Top Companies List, participating companies must submit a comprehensive application survey and meet other Top Company List specific requirements. TrainingIndustry.com makes an effort to reach out to as many companies as possible within a given market segment. Our goal is to present you, the reader, with the most comprehensive Top Companies List in the industry.
Due to the diversity of client need in the Learning Portal space, no attempt is made to rank the Top 20.