When it comes to selecting a sales training provider, you have many options. To understand what differentiates Carew International from other sales training companies requires a closer look at our training objectives, methodologies and impact. Carew brings proven behavior science and more than 35 years of performance studies to our sales development process. Our sales training programs go far beyond the transfer of information, developing functional and interpersonal skills that drive authentic behavior change and lasting performance improvement. The dramatic impact of Carew International sales training programs on individual and company-wide quota achievement has been documented by independent research (Aberdeen Group 2010, 2011).
Facilitated by the finest training consultants in the industry, Carew sales training programs are business relevant, with an interactive format designed to fully engage every participant with real life situations and challenges. Every program is offered as a customized training experience to address the unique challenges, needs and culture of each client.
Leadership Development and Sales Management
Training for Customer Service
White Paper Library
- Aberdeen Group Benchmark Report - Sales Training 2011: Sustain, Reinforce and Leverage Best Selling Practices
- Aberdeen Group Derivative Report - Sales Training: Best-in-Class Companies and Carew International Customers Gain the Competitive Edge
- Five Essentials for Getting to Yes
- The "Odds Are" Factor
- Defending the Price
- Five Steps to Building a Consultative Sales Force
- Needs, Values and Motivations