Dialogues Do Matter!
Sales are made by people to people. Technology and tools can keep the process on track, but even the coolest app is no match for the ability to clearly articulate value, eye to eye. The problem is most salespeople don’t have the skills or confidence to initiate compelling conversations with customers, and that results in lost opportunities and missed sales quotas.
Richardson has spent 30 years examining every type of sales conversation, deconstructed them, rebuilt them and made them learnable and repeatable. We are the true experts in customer conversations. We have the depth and breadth of content, tools, and expertise to help your sales team excel at every stage of the sales process, in every dialogue.
To help you achieve your goals, we develop truly customized sales training programs that change behaviors and provide measurable results. From assessing talent and developing sales teams through verifiable outcomes, coaching, and reinforcement, we employ effective learning methodologies that draw on the best of interpersonal interactions and digital technologies. Our approach is highly collaborative, with a focus on enabling the right sales activity. We equip your sales organizations with the effective dialogues skills necessary to:
- Articulate your organization's value
- Differentiate your solution from the competition
- Demonstrate credibility and trust
Richardson is the "how" to the "what." We provide an emphasis on skills to execute in the sales process and tools that enable your sales people to succeed.
Sales Effectiveness System
Through our Sales Effectiveness System™ we deliver proven content, deep customization, and expert perspective to help you define and develop performance improvement solutions that meet your exact needs and drive expected outcomes.
The Sales Effectiveness System is a flexible approach with each part being implemented separately or together for a complete transformational solution. Given the breadth of our curriculum and tools, we can help you with one piece at a time, based on your biggest opportunity for sales lift.
Whatever it is, Richardson can help your sales team get the results you want. We bring all of this together by customizing your solution to the deepest levels in the industry, on a global scale for maximum relevance to your business. The three core sections of the Sales Effectiveness System include:
- Define - In our define stage, we work together to define key sales success drivers and focus on improving those few activities that matter most.
- Develop - In the development phase, Richardson leverages our comprehensive, proven sales and sales management training curriculum to help your sales team succeed at all levels of the sales process, from generating and winning opportunities and managing and expanding relationships to leading and managing people.
- Drive - Through planned training sustainment and adoption efforts, we provide the right tools at the right time and most importantly confirm the training is adopted transferred, sustained, reinforced, coached, and produces the results you need.
Richardson has supported global leaders in creating effective sales cultures and executing their sales strategies for over three decades. Our value lies in our time-tested expertise in coaching and developing sales and service professionals so they can better understand client needs, position client solutions, and initiate and strengthen client relationships. The breadth and depth of our blended curriculum provides high-impact improvement strategies that mesh with our clients’ changing needs. Our clients tell us we are unique for a variety of important reasons including:
- Deep customization
- Industry specialization
- Interactive learning
- Extensive curriculum
- Traditional and digital delivery modalities
- Experienced and expert facilitators
- Results in initiating and sustaining change through the organization
Honors and Recognition
In addition to the affirmation from our clients and participants, Richardson has also been recognized by the industry, being named among the top sales training companies by Trainingindustry.com for six years in a row. Richardson is one of eight companies to be named to the list all six years. In 2014 and 2015, Richardson was also named to TrainingIndustry's top leadership training company for our focus on sales management.
Additionally, we have been named to the Inc. 5000 list 3 consecutive years and Richardson has been named to the SellingPower list of top 20 Sales Training companies 3 straight years. In 2013 Richardson was recognized by the Stevie Awards with a Top 10 Grand Award. This award is presented to the ten best-of-competition organizations that submit the best collection of entries to the Stevie® Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Richardson was the only training company to receive this honor.
Join Richardson’s Knowledge Center and improve your team with our complimentary sales training and coaching resources including articles, whitepapers, industry research, podcasts, and much more. Currently featured:
- Best Practices in Design and Delivery of Sales Training Programs
- Strategies for Sustaining the Impact of Sales Training
Contact us to learn more.
Connect With Us
Contributions to Training Industry
- Infographic: Strategies for Sustaining Sales Training's Impact
- Richardson Partners with SAVO to Maximize Sales Training Investments
- Richardson Partners with Firmwater for Online Sales Training Delivery
- Richardson Releases the Lighter Side of Selling eBook
- Defining Consultative Selling
- Leaders Who Coach
- Closing in the 2008 Economy