Leading Change in a Fast Paced & Technological Workplace
February 15, 2013 at 1:00 PM (ET)
Today’s business and learning leaders work with diverse teams in regards to technological aptitude, work style and generations. Today's workplace challenges are more about 'adapting to change' than they are about generational differences or technology function. The more we as leaders can guide our teams to their own individual peak performance the more we can improve innovation and collaboration.
Join us for this TrainingIndustry.com Executive Seminar Series program as we provide you with instant access to global thought leaders. Invite your executive leadership to this high-level presentation to connect with world-class speakers on topics designed to support business strategies and build economic opportunities.
In this session, leadership and growth expert Cheryl Cran, CSP, will interact with you as she helps you increase team performance through understanding and awareness of individual needs and styles.
In this session you will learn:
- An increased awareness around the current and future technology focused workplace
- A deeper understanding of why the dynamics of the team are so important for leaders to understand in order to increase results
- A look into the psychology of change and technology and how to coach our team members to better performance
- The 6 stage change cycle and how to use it to leverage team innovation and collaboration as it relates to adapting to technology and differing work attitudes
Register today for this free, one-hour seminar. After the event, five attendees will receive a complimentary copy of Cheryl Cran’s eBook, "101 Ways to Make Generations X, Y and Zoomers Happy at Work."
About the Speaker
Cheryl Cran, CSP is a leadership, change and business growth expert. She is the author of five books including her soon to be released "Leading Across the Digital Divide." Her clients include Fortune 500 CEO's, mid-size business and boutique smaller companies. For more than 17 years, Cheryl has helped leaders and their teams grow their skills which results in unprecedented business growth.
- PC-Based Attendees Required: Windows® 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server
- Macintosh®-Based Attendees Required: Mac OS® X 10.3.9 (Panther®) or newer