Measuring the ROI in People, Projects and Programs
October 15, 2012 at 1:00 PM (ET)
Interest in showing the return on investment (ROI) in programs and projects of all types continues to grow. Now more than ever, organizations are seeking a credible, reliable approach to evaluate the return on non-capital investments.
Join us for this exclusive Executive Seminar Series program, presented by TrainingIndustry.com and delivered by Dr. Patti Phillips, president of the ROI Institute and one of the foremost authorities on measurement and evaluation. You’ll interact with Patti as she outlines an approach that organizations can apply across functions to measure and evaluate the success of projects and provide data useful in improving those projects.
During this seminar you will learn:
- Five levels of evaluation used to categorize project outcomes
- The best approach to align projects to the business
- Methods to isolate the contribution of a project on improved business measures
- Criteria useful in identifying projects that should be evaluated to ROI
- Results from various research projects and best practices in ROI measurement
Register today for this free, one-hour session.
Can’t attend the live seminar? Register anyway to be notified when the event recording and materials are available for on-demand access!
About the Speaker
Dr. Patti Phillips is president & CEO of the ROI Institute and a recognized expert in measurement and evaluation. Clients include Fortune 500 companies, federal and state government agencies, and non-governmental organizations. She serves as faculty for the UN System Staff College in Turin, Italy, where she teaches the ROI Methodology and Results-Based Measurement. She also serves as Professor of Practice for The University of Southern Mississippi’s Ph.D. in Human Capital Development program and as Principal Research Fellow at The Conference Board. Patti is author or editor of numerous books and articles on the topic of measurement, evaluation, and ROI.
- PC-Based Attendees Required: Windows® 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server
- Macintosh®-Based Attendees Required: Mac OS® X 10.3.9 (Panther®) or newer