About Innate Knowledge Solutions
All learning is but recollection.”-Plato
An innate idea is a notion people are said to be born with. Plato believed that the human soul is born with forms of innate knowledge, and that we do not create wisdom; we just re-create lost memories.
Recent studies indicate that most people use only 20% of their knowledge and skills at work. That leaves a staggering 80% untapped. Employees could be gifted with creativity; but if they cannot communicate it effectively, what good is talent?
iNNATE Knowledge Solutions, founded by Mr. Mahesh Shetty, strives to bridge this very gap by helping employees realize their existent potential, thereby helping businesses nurture future leaders. Mahesh is a zealous individual committed to enhance not only the productivity, but also the overall quality of work in the training industry. He has an unbelievable commitment for the work he does and is aware of how to best leverage the people side of the business. He has focused over the last 13 years on what works and what doesn’t in getting employees to LOVE coaching and to stay engaged and motivated in their roles, resulting in the delivery of World Class Services.
Training is not just a business at Innate. It is a passion. As much as we aim to inspire our audiences to learn, we inspire ourselves to give our best.
Dot Net/Visual Studio
High Impact Presentation
Campus to Corporate