TrainingIndustry.com continuously monitors the training marketplace looking for the best providers of authoring tools. This fifth annual list is designed to help buy-side organizations in their searches for the right training partners. Due to the contraction of the Authoring Tools market, only 16 companies were selected for the 2016 list.
Selection to this year's Top Authoring Tools Companies was based on the following criteria:
- Leadership and innovation
- Features and capabilities of the Authoring Tools
- Company size and growth potential
- Company focus on the authoring platforms
- Strength and number of clients/users
- Geographic reach
Due to the diversity of services included in authoring tools, no attempt is made to rank the top companies.