MicroTek is the largest owner and operator of classroom facilities in North America.
MicroTek is an industry leader in the delivery of training room rentals and customized training solutions. By having access to a network of more than 3,000 partnerships and offering a complete lineup of advanced services, we can successfully execute any type of training event, anywhere in the world.
Renting a training space should be simple. We can help.
MicroTek owns and operates 12 world-class training facilities throughout North America and has access to a network of more than 3,000 additional training sites worldwide. With state-of-the-art equipment, around-the-clock technical support, and a full-time hospitality staff, our complete room rental packages include everything you need to host a successful training event.
It’s more than just a meeting. We understand.
MicroTek can help you coordinate, organize and execute every component of your next meeting. Since everyone on our team has worked in the event planning industry, we know what it takes to create an optimal experience for you and your guests.
Implementing a large-scale training rollout is complicated. We make it simple.
MicroTek has the resources to plan and successfully execute every aspect of your large-scale training event. With our logistical expertise, we can coordinate and schedule hundreds of classes for thousands of participants, regardless of location.
When you need more than a physical classroom. We have a solution.
MicroTek’s virtual solutions provide additional training delivery options for those times when you are in need of more than a standard classroom. Our services, including virtual classrooms, virtual labs and remote user access, allow you to train more students than ever before.
MicroTek also offers a full lineup of additional training features including courseware, registration and instructor services.
Contributions to Training Industry
- MicroTek Launches Learning Experience Packages for Training Success
- Microtek Announces New President
- Project Implementation - Four Phases to Successful Training
- MicroTek to Showcase New Facilities During Open House
- MicroTek Named as a 2013 Top Training Company for Fifth Consecutive Year
- MicroTek Announces Exhibitor Sponsorship of Dreamforce 2013
- MicroTek Participates In Letters To Santa Program
- MicroTek Celebrates 10-Year Anniversary of Charitable Fund
- MicroTek Donates $26,000 to Charitable Organizations
- MicroTek Opens New Facility in Washington, D.C.