Since 1991, MicroTek has been the industry’s leading, single-source provider of training and meeting logistics. With 11 dedicated facilities nationwide and a network of 3,000 additional sites worldwide, MicroTek is equipped to manage and execute any sized training event—anywhere in the world. MicroTek’s end-to-end training and meeting solutions include virtual platforms, event management, courseware management, scheduling and project implementation.
LEARNING EXPERIENCE PACKAGES
Customized room rental bundles with your training and meeting needs in mind.
We’ve bundled our service features to help you create an environment that helps you achieve your training and meeting objectives. Our packages allow you to mix and match just the right technology, support and amenities to create the perfect environment for learners, while streamlining the selection and administrative process significantly.
Full range of services for a fully, customizable meeting experience.
From event planning and site selection to logistics and registration, we help you through the complexities of organizing a corporate event. With years of industry experience, our coordination team simplifies the meeting management process—down to the very last detail. Need help procuring an instructor or managing your meeting material? We provide you with a single point of contact to handle your entire event from start to finish.
Training and meeting facilities where you need them.
MicroTek owns and operates state-of-the-art training facilities throughout North America and has access to a network of more than 3,000 fully-vetted training sites worldwide. Our training facilities include the latest technological equipment, on-site support, a full-time hospitality staff and custom classroom configurations.
Find a Facility...
Contributions to Training Industry
- Infographic: 9 Items to Consider When Choosing a Venue for Your Training Program
- MicroTek Launches Learning Experience Packages for Training Success
- Microtek Announces New President
- Project Implementation - Four Phases to Successful Training
- MicroTek to Showcase New Facilities During Open House
- MicroTek Named as a 2013 Top Training Company for Fifth Consecutive Year
- MicroTek Announces Exhibitor Sponsorship of Dreamforce 2013
- MicroTek Participates In Letters To Santa Program
- MicroTek Celebrates 10-Year Anniversary of Charitable Fund
- MicroTek Donates $26,000 to Charitable Organizations
- MicroTek Opens New Facility in Washington, D.C.