- Focus on business results. We have a track record of delivering on clients' critical success factors like speed to market, client satisfaction and cost reduction. For examples of how we've delivered value to clients, see our case studies.
- Full range of learning capabilities scaled to meet client needs. By managing several of the largest, longest-running comprehensive learning outsourcing engagements in the world, we've helped clients transform how they provide learning throughout their extended enterprise. Clients also apply our learning expertise in shorter term initiatives.
- Blended curriculum design expertise. Using a patent-pending process, we have worked extensively with clients to assess their courseware and structure it into the most appropriate type of delivery medium to manage the overall learning experience and generate the greatest return on a client's investment in learning.
- Global reach and insight. Having delivered training in over 30 languages to learners in more than 100 countries around the world, we understand how to work with clients' extended enterprises in diverse cultures, locations, currencies and regulatory environments.
- Program management expertise. As a part of Raytheon Company, a $25-billion provider of defense products and technical services with a rich heritage of innovation, we are guided by the company's well honed program management discipline, focused on meeting schedule and quality commitments for our clients. commitments for our clients.
- Supply chain expertise. Another benefit of our Raytheon association is our understanding of how to manage multiple vendors effectively in large, complex programs.
- Reputation for operational excellence. Our reputation among customers for operational excellence is reflected in their *No.1 ranking of RPS as the premiere training outsourcing provider. satisfaction rating of our work. A key contributor here is Raytheon Six Sigma™, which provides the tools and discipline that drive our efforts to continuously improve the way we deliver value. (*2009 HRO Today Baker's Dozen survey)
- Industry recognition for our clients. Our clients have received awards from the HROA, ASTD, Brandon Hall and Chief Learning Officer magazine for learning solutions we've designed and executed on their behalf.
- We train Raytheon. We manage Raytheon's learning operations. We understand the complexities and poli-tics of working in a global organization with 75,000 employees and an extensive supply chain and customer base.
- Seven decades of experience in learning. For more than 70 years, clients have sought our learning expertise to help them improve workforce performance. It all began in the 1920s, when one of our predecessor companies developed flight training simulators for military and government pilots. Our work migrated into aerospace in the 1960s and into the commercial sector in the 1990s.
Comprehensive Capabilities Ensure Measurable Performance Improvements
As a global leader in outsourced training services, RPS has demonstrated success across the entire learning value stream.
Our global footprint and scale enable us to rapidly deploy established tools, processes and experience for our clients to accelerate the success of their training solutions.
Learning solutions must support an organization’s corporate training strategy to be effective...
Any successful training solution must be aligned to the key business and mission objectives...
Curriculum and Content
A properly blended learning solution significantly increases learner satisfaction and reduces overall training costs...
Making the right training available at the right time and in the right format accommodates different learning preferences...
Raytheon’s Service Centers are full-service inbound and outbound centers, specifically focused on training delivery...
Event logistics are crucial to any training event’s success. That’s why Raytheon developed best-practice processes...
Training Technology Management
Cyber threats to data and infrastructures are rising at alarming rates. As a global leader in the defense, homeland...
A client’s business, cultural and financial objectives shape how we engage with them to help them achieve their goals...
RPS’ Performance Consulting services help organizations change from the inside out. Our consultants identify the potential locked within a client’s organization. We collaborate with clients to create real, meaningful change at the speed of business. RPS’ performance consultants deliver on the following:
- A rapidly developed, accurate view of the inner workings of an organization
- A highly interactive, proven methodology that engages a client’s organization to identify problem areas and develop and implement solutions
- An analytic, fact-based approach without limitation of more reactive approaches
- Powerful change, with enduring results
- Seasoned, expert insights reflecting a unique combination of academic theory and corporate practice
Contributions to Training Industry
- Raytheon delivers first training program under contract with GM Korea Company
- Raytheon awarded Cable&Wireless Worldwide apprenticeship programme contract
- Raytheon receives high OFSTED ranking in first inspection of its apprenticeship services
- OPITO-Approved Survival Training at NASA's Johnson Space Center Helps Raise the Bar on Offshore Safety in Gulf of Mexico
- Raytheon offers apprenticeship program in virtual classroom environment
- Raytheon and Opel/Vauxhall Win International German Training Award
- Raytheon Dodges Budget Ax With `Avatar' 3-D Training
- General Motors Dealers Enjoy the ‘Suite Success’ of Distance Learning
- Raytheon launches technology and services 'Price per Event' program
- Managed mLearning – mLearning’s Next Evolution
- Why Smart Chief Executives Make Dumb Decisions: How to Avoid Eight Common Blunders
- Raytheon and DTE Energy win HROA Learning Relationship of the Year Award
- Pearson and Raytheon Form Content Partnership