About the Training Associates
Founded in 1994, The Training Associates (TTA) is the largest global provider of training talent and solutions. TTA’s stringent quality procedures, vast network of over 25,000 diversely skilled IT and professional skills training delivery and design consultants, and convenient training delivery administration services enable organizations to secure top‐notch training professionals, on demand. Importantly, they can accomplish this without the fixed overhead associated with a large training staff, or the delays, classification risks, and administrative burdens associated with recruiting training contractors directly. With unparalleled experience and expertise in all aspects of training delivery, TTA is best equipped to meet the unique requirements of each training initiative – regardless of size, scope, or location.
Directly or through partners, more than 1,000 organizations – including most of the Fortune 500, all government departments and military branches, major consultant and training companies, and major colleges and universities – rely on TTA for a variety of training delivery services including consulting, project management, train‐the‐trainer, courseware, curriculum development, and large‐scale training rollout management. TTA’s numerous awards reflect their commitment to help organizations use training to increase productivity, reduce costs, and drive revenues. Learn more at www.thetrainingassociates.com
The Training Associates and TTA are trademarks of The Training Associates Corporation.
Why The Training Associates?
- Quality – top-notch training professionals, identified through a stringent vetting process and proprietary recruiting technology — developed over 19 years
- Speed – rapid scalability and reduced time-to-training, supported by our vast network of over 25,000 training professionals
- Cost-effectiveness – a variable-cost model that avoids direct and indirect training-related overhead costs, optimizes productive time, and avoids risk
- Convenience – a variety of services, including: travel logistics, courseware fulfillment, online access to training engagement details (e.g., trainers, schedules, invoices), training project management, and more − eliminating the time requirements and hassles of training delivery administration
The Talent We Provide*
- Trainers, facilitators, and coaches (1 to 100s)
- Instructional designers
- Courseware developers, editors, and reviewers
- Train-the-trainer experts
*Covering a variety of standard, custom, and proprietary topics in a variety of learning formats
The Services We Provide
- Consulting (Training delivery and Learning strategy)
- Project and program management
- Training delivery administration
- Courseware fulfillment
Trainers, facilitators, and coaches – Quickly implement any learning project using TTA as your virtual trainer bench. When you need contract trainers, facilitators, or coaches, temp-to-hire, or direct-hire training professionals, TTA’s industry experienced consultants and recruiters will help your organization find the right training professionals matched to your exact business needs. TTA staff expertly handles all of the administration of your project, including: trainer qualification and selection, scheduling, logistics handling, billing, prompt trainer payments, project management, and more – eliminating the administrative hassles and contractor misclassification risks of directly contracting with independent trainers.
Instructional designers – TTA assists clients by offering instructional design solutions that enable them to build solid learning programs matched to the unique needs and goals of learners and their organization. TTA’s vast network of Instructional Designers has a breadth of experience in instructional design, technical writing, instructional technology, and courseware editing, review, and updating. They collaborate with top level learning managers to create detailed specifications for the development and implementation of engaging and effective learning experiences. Services may include an instruction or study guide, trainer guide, a student text or workbook, labs, review questions, etc. TTA instructional designers are well versed in traditional design and development methodologies such as Instructional Systems Design (ISD), the ADDIE model (Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, and Evaluation), and others.
Content developers, editors, and reviewers – Field testing course materials is a best practice of many Fortune 500 organizations, IT Vendors, and Solution Providers. TTA is routinely retained by some of the top organizations in the world to provide subject matter experts with backgrounds in instructional design and technical writing to review, edit, and update courseware prior to release. When your requirements call for custom courseware, whether in whole or in part, TTA subject matter experts are available to review the material and make appropriate recommendations and revisions to courseware prior to your training program.
Train-the-trainer and trainer readiness experts – When you need to develop a team of trainers for a new technology, or any standard, custom, proprietary, or industry-specific subject, finding trainers who are experts in the subject matter, as well as experienced in delivering the content, are critical factors. TTA aids organizations in the successful implementation of new material by deploying subject matter experts who will quickly master your material and train other trainers or your end-users in any location.
Training Delivery Strategy Consulting - TTA’s team of expert consultants work with you to understand your organization’s goals and mitigate the administrative and logistical challenges often associated with training delivery. TTA consultants quickly and thoroughly identify your resource gaps and present you with options that best meet your business and learning objectives. Our comprehensive, tailored consulting approach combines over 19 years of experience in the training industry.
Training delivery project management – TTA delivers comprehensive, innovative project management solutions and best consultative practices that enable clients to off-load the myriad tasks involved in initiating, planning, managing and executing successful large-scale training initiatives. Our Certified Project Managers (skilled in a variety of industries), in conjunction with our proprietary systems, expertly handle the details of your training project from the planning stages, to implementation, through to successful completion – on time and on budget.
Training administration – TTA staff expertly handles all of the administration of your project, including: candidate qualification and selection, scheduling, trainer travel and logistics,, billing, prompt trainer payments, project management, and more.
Courseware Recommendations and Fulfillment – TTA courseware consultants will guide you through the myriad courseware options available allowing you to quickly select the appropriate curriculum for your training requirements. TTA’s Courseware Vendor Discount Programs enable clients to capitalize on our volume purchase pricing. Our courseware acquisition programs offer vendor official, vendor neutral, and third-party curriculum for numerous vendor technologies and business skills courses – over 15,000 subjects from which to choose. If you prefer to review available courseware on your own, you can access our multi-vendor catalog of continuously updated standard and custom courses online 24X7. Search by topic, technology, and/or keyword then drill down to review course descriptions and link directly to the publisher’s website for more in-depth information.
Industries We Serve
- Fortune 1000 and Leading Enterprise Companies
- Healthcare and Pharmaceutical
- Banking and Financial
- Energy and Utility
- Business/Legal Services
- Many others
- Training centers
- Colleges & universities
- Solution providers
- IT manufacturers (OEMs/Vendors)
- Manufacturers' channel, VARs, distributors
- Staffing agencies
- Federal and state government agencies and departments
Recent Industry Recognition:
- HRO Today 2012 Baker's Dozen Award "Top Learning Providers" - Ranked #1 in Quality of Service
- TrainingIndustry.com's 2012 "Top 20 Training Outsourcing Companies"
- CompTIA presents TTA CEO Vic Melfa with Prestigious Lifetime Achievement Award
- Staffing Industry Analysts, 2012 Fastest Growing Staffing Firms in the U.S.
- Boston Business Journal 2012 Pacesetters, Boston's fastest growing private firms
- Inc. 5000 2012 America's Fastest Growing Companies
The Training Associates
287 Turnpike Road
Contributions to Training Industry
- The Training Associates Added to Top 100 Women-led Businesses
- The Training Associates Reports 62 Percent Second Quarter Sales Growth
- The Training Associates Appoints Former Learn.com Exec as Executive Vice President, Worldwide Sales
- The Training Associates Appoints Former Accenture Exec as Chief Operating Officer
- The Training Associates Names Scott Tate as Senior Director of Marketing Tate brings Marketing Experience, Expertise to #1 Source for Training Professionals
- The Training Associates Receives U.S. General Services Administration Contract
- Creating Personalized Short-Term Assignments Around the Globe