TrainingOutsourcing.com frequently reviews companies that provide training business process outsourcing (BPO) services and conducts assessments to determine suppliers' experience and capabilities. As part of our commitment to the industry and service to our community members, TrainingOutsourcing.com prepares an annual list of "Top 20 Companies in the Training Outsourcing Industry" to help buy-side organizations searching for the right training partner.
The 'Top 20' list recognizes the leading training outsourcing companies for their high quality of services and comprehensive capabilities. All have demonstrated expertise and experience in managing major BPO engagements as well as creating a significant impact on the industry. The primary goal for publishing this prestigious list is to provide corporate, government, and training executives with a directory of highly qualified, successful, and proven training partners. The list should help buy-side companies make informed decisions and improve the costs and quality of learning services that they procure.
Selection to this year's "Top 20 Companies in the Training Outsourcing Industry" was based on the following criteria:
- Experience in managing multi-year training business process outsourcing (BPO) engagements
- Recognition as a leading outsourcing service provider (OSP) in the training industry
- Capability to deliver multiple BPO training services
- Revenue generated from training BPO services
- Potential for growth in training BPO services
- Analytics and evaluation methods applied to training BPO services
- Strength of clients
- Demonstrated strategic alignment of training BPO services with client business goals
- Geographic reach
- Impact on the training BPO industry
- Talent of corporate leadership and professional staff
- Breadth of resources
- Commitment to the training BPO industry
The 'Top 20' list includes those leaders in the training industry that have demonstrated experience and excellence in providing learning BPO services to a variety of clients.
Because of the diversity of services included in training outsourcing engagements, no attempt is made to rank the ‘Top 20’.
A brief description of each of the ‘Top 20’ companies is displayed when you scroll over the company logos below. You may click on the company logo or name for more information on any of the organizations or you many click on the “contact” name to send an email to the designated company representative.