The 'Top 20' list recognizes the leading training outsourcing companies for their high quality services and comprehensive capabilities. All have demonstrated expertise and experience in managing major BPO engagements as well as creating a significant impact on the industry.
Selection to this year's "Top 20 Training Outsourcing Companies” list was based on the following criteria:
- Breadth and Quality of the training services provided
- Industry visibility, innovation and impact
- Commitment to the training outsourcing industry
- Strength of clients
- Geographic reach
- Experience in serving the market
- Company size and growth potential
The ‘Top 20’ list should help buy-side companies make informed decisions and improve the costs and quality of learning services that they procure.
Because of the diversity of services included in training outsourcing engagements, no attempt is made to rank the ‘Top 20’.
(Note: NIIT & Element K are one corporation but are listed separately resulting in the list of 21 company names)