Align, Assimilate, Apply: Learning that Changes Behavior
February 21, 2013 at 1:00 PM (ET)
You’ve seen the numbers -- research shows that a large percentage of training is never applied on the job. Without proper support and an ongoing process, learning gets lost. How do your training programs stack up?
Join us for this TrainingIndustry.com webinar, sponsored by the Life Cycle Institute, as we explore the 3A learning process – Align, Assimilate and Apply – that transforms your training from an event to a process that changes behavior and produces documented results. You’ll interact with our expert speakers as they share a solution that realizes a faster and larger return on your learning investment.
During this interactive webinar, you will learn:
- How 3A LearningSM can transform your training program.
- 10 learning retention strategies and tools, including learning impact maps, facilitator competency model, follow-through accountability and documenting success.
- A checklist for applying learning to ensure behavior change.
- Effective coaching techniques and processes for better performance.
- How to turn your managers into mentors who ensure success.
Register today for this free, one-hour webinar and you'll receive a free resource from the Life Cycle Institute: An Introduction to High Impact Learning.
- PC-Based Attendees Required: Windows® 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server
- Macintosh®-Based Attendees Required: Mac OS® X 10.3.9 (Panther®) or newer