Business Impact and the Human Brain: Hidden Perspectives that Impact Profits
May 16, 2012 at 1:00 PM (ET)
Human capital is the primary resource of industry today, with all employees having the brain power to impact productivity and the bottom line. Still company leaders express frustration that business goals are not being met because strategies are not fully implemented. Business success and profitability depend on the fluid exchange of energy and information between the brains of those involved in an industrial enterprise.
Join us for this TrainingIndustry.com webinar, sponsored by NeuroBusiness Group, as we present the insightful findings of Dr. Srini Pillay, a specialist in the brain science of business. You’ll interact with Dr. Pillay as he outlines for you the unconscious factors that impact corporate performance and explains specific brain-based interventions. Dr. Pillay will discuss how companies reach goals through coaching strategy acceleration, change management, innovation, sales optimization and stress management.
At this webinar, you will learn these specific actions to bridge the gap between strategy and execution:
- How the brain makes a distinction between listening and learning: Attendees will be able to assess whether their current leadership development programs are sufficient to create the changes that businesses seek to reach success.
- How fear, uncertainty and risk impact the brain during times of economic volatility: Attendees will learn how to manage unconscious factors and decision-biases that impact motivation and strategy execution.
- How the brain processes information contained in a strategic vision: Attendees will be able to leverage this knowledge, increasing the accuracy of their strategic actions.
Register today for this free, one-hour webinar.
- PC-Based Attendees Required: Windows® 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server
- Macintosh®-Based Attendees Required: Mac OS® X 10.3.9 (Panther®) or newer