Closing More Profitable Sales: 3 Counterintuitive Strategies for Getting Your Price
October 4, 2012 at 1:00 PM (ET)
Pressure on business-to-business sales teams to lower their prices has never been more intense. Aggressive procurement managers, new online purchasing technology (including e-Auctions), recession-induced cost cutting, and disruptive competition have all made it increasingly difficult for sales professionals to establish the value of their solutions—and get paid for it.
How are today’s successful B2B sales leaders addressing these new challenges? That’s the topic of this important TrainingIndustry.com webinar, sponsored by BayGroup International. Join sales performance experts Ron D’Andrea and Paul Hennessey share best-practices and insights from top-performing companies on what works in today’s new selling environment. Ron and Paul will share with you the new realities of B2B selling, buying, and negotiating, including three counterintuitive strategies that drive superior pricing in commercial contracts.
In this webinar, Ron and Paul will provide examples and actionable insights on how:
- Recent changes in the role and power of procurement organizations should affect your sales strategy
- Managing “committee decision making” more effectively can result in more profitable customer relationships
- Taking more control of the sales process early in the selling cycle can produce more profitable pricing
- Addressing buyer needs and selection criteria is no longer sufficient to win profitable business
Register today for this free, one-hour webinar.
This TrainingIndustry.com webinar program meets the requirements for 1 CPT points to re-certify as a Certificated Performance Technologist (CPT) through the International Society for Performance Improvement (ISPI). For more information on the CPT program, visit www.ispi.org/cpt.
- PC-Based Attendees Required: Windows® 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server
- Macintosh®-Based Attendees Required: Mac OS® X 10.3.9 (Panther®) or newer