Crossing the Chasm to Engaging Virtual Facilitation
August 28, 2012 at 1:00 PM (ET)
Imagine if you could deliver virtual learning in a way that was so valuable and engaging that your participants prefer it to going to a classroom and listening to an instructor.
Join us for this TrainingIndustry.com webinar, presented on the Adobe Connect platform, to hear Cynthia Clay, CEO of NetSpeed Learning Solutions, discuss how to create a rich, robust, collaborative virtual classroom environment. We will explore six engagement techniques that transform your facilitation as you cross the chasm to high engagement.
In this webinar you will learn how to:
- Adopt the tools and tricks of creating an engaging virtual experience
- Implement six engagement techniques
- Deliver to your participants valuable, engaging virtual learning
Register today for this free, one-hour webinar.
This TrainingIndustry.com webinar program meets the requirements for 1 CPT points to re-certify as a Certificated Performance Technologist (CPT) through the International Society for Performance Improvement (ISPI). For more information on the CPT program, visit www.ispi.org/cpt.
- PC-Based Attendees Required: Windows® 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server
- Macintosh®-Based Attendees Required: Mac OS® X 10.3.9 (Panther®) or newer