Time: 1:00 PM EST
Developing Great Frontline Sales Managers
Ask any sales manager and they will tell you that managing a sales team is one of the most challenging positions in your company. It is also one of the most important. Research has consistently demonstrated that great frontline sales managers have a significant impact on overall sales performance. Unfortunately, most frontline sales managers are promoted from the field and have little, if any, management experience.
So, how can you ensure that your sales organization consistently develops high performing frontline sales managers who produce results?
Join us for this TrainingIndustry.com webinar, sponsored by Sales Readiness Group, as we share best practices and strategies for developing your frontline sales managers.
During this webinar, Norman Behar and Ray Makela of Sales Readiness Group help you:
- Transition your star sales reps into great sales managers
- Identify unique challenges facing sales managers
- Recognize key sales management skills and behaviors
- Develop four critical management abilities to improve sales performance
Register today for this free, one-hour webinar.
- PC-Based Attendees Required: Windows® 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server
- Macintosh®-Based Attendees Required: Mac OS® X 10.3.9 (Panther®) or newer