Elliott Masie on Working with Distributed Virtual Teams
April 19, 2011 at 9:40 AM (ET)
More than 60 percent of employees work in distributed teams, where some – or all – of their colleagues and managers are located somewhere else. Leading, managing and maximizing distributed teams is an emerging art and skill.
Join us for the TrainingIndustry.com webinar, presented on the Adobe Connect platform, as industry guru Elliott Masie presents a provocative program with practical tips for effectively working with distributed, virtual teams.
You’ll have the chance to interact with Elliott and submit your questions as he addresses:
- The Virtual Leader: Creating and maintaining “presence” in a distributed team.
- The Culture of Virtual Work: Developing a culture of high performance in virtual teams.
- Tools and Environments for Virtual Teams: Leveraging virtual classrooms, web collaboration and video presence in the distributed workforce.
- Reskilling Managers: Shifting our managerial instincts to the world of remote and asynchronous interactions with colleagues.
- Learning Virtually: Nurturing a learning organization among distributed colleagues.
Register today for this free, one-hour webinar.
- PC-Based Attendees Required: Windows® 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server
- Macintosh®-Based Attendees Required: Mac OS® X 10.3.9 (Panther®) or newer