Improving Sales Performance: New Rules for Leaders
June 26, 2012 at 1:00 PM (ET)
Improving sales performance has never been more important for major global corporations. After years of recession-induced cost cutting, leaders are putting increasing emphasis on implementing go-to-market strategies to boost both top- and bottom-line results, and expecting their sales organizations to execute them. But times have changed, and it’s more challenging to close the gap between go-to-market strategy as articulated by senior management and its profitable execution with customers.
Join us for this TrainingIndustry.com webinar, sponsored by BayGroup International, as sales performance experts Ron D’Andrea and Paul Hennessey share best-practices and insights from top-performing companies on what works in today’s new selling environment. Ron and Paul will share with you the new realities of selling, buying, negotiating and information access, including five new rules to guide better decision-making about sales training, management coaching and using technology to drive better performance.
In this webinar, Ron and Paul will provide examples and actionable insights on how:
- Today’s new breed of sales professionals should prompt changes in the way you think about sales performance development.
- You can move beyond skill improvement, and create sustainable change in habits and behavior on your sales team.
- To most effectively leverage technology to support stronger field coaching by your managers.
- Training can be deployed as a platform for change management in your sales organization.
Register today for this free, one-hour webinar.
- PC-Based Attendees Required: Windows® 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server
- Macintosh®-Based Attendees Required: Mac OS® X 10.3.9 (Panther®) or newer