Integrated Learning Analytics Strategies & Best Practices for Success
November 7, 2012 at 1:00 PM (ET)
Understanding the results your learning programs have on your organization’s top and bottom line can ensure greater success of your learning initiatives. Having the right tools in place to track and analyze in real-time is key.
Join us for this Training Industry webinar, sponsored by SumTotal Systems, as we show you how integrated analytics can make your organization more effective. You’ll interact with our speakers as we demonstrate the impact of integrated analytics on the top and bottom line.
During this interactive webinar, you will learn how to:
- Add value through tactical, strategic, quantitative and qualitative measurement
- Go beyond ROI to the strategic use of learning analytics
- Mitigate the risk of bad data in, bad data out
- Succeed with improving the bottom line
Register today for this free, one-hour webinar and you’ll receive a free SumTotal white paper, “Using Analytics to Achieve the Greatest Value for Workforce Initiatives.”
This TrainingIndustry.com webinar program meets the requirements for 1 CPT points to re-certify as a Certificated Performance Technologist (CPT) through the International Society for Performance Improvement (ISPI). For more information on the CPT program, visit www.ispi.org/cpt.
Can’t attend the live webinar? Register anyway to be notified when the event recording and materials are available for on-demand access!
- PC-Based Attendees Required: Windows® 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server
- Macintosh®-Based Attendees Required: Mac OS® X 10.3.9 (Panther®) or newer