Leading Virtual Teams
July 17, 2012 at 1:00 PM (ET)
Virtual teams often face difficulties solving problems, making decisions, generating innovative ideas, and reconciling differences. When team members don’t meet with each other face-to-face, it can be harder to build rapport, develop trust, and establish meaningful collegiality. Team members multi-task, leaders fall back to presenting endlessly, and the work goes sideways.
Join us for this TrainingIndustry.com webinar, as collaboration experts from Interaction Associates help you tackle the common challenges that go along with leading virtual teams. Our speakers will describe and demonstrate several practical skills and methods you can use right away to help team members and leaders improve the way they collaborate and perform.
At this interactive webinar, you will learn 10 Practical Tools and Techniques for:
- Setting up virtual teams for success
- Maintaining good working relationships
- Facilitating team collaboration
- Producing quality results
Register today for this free, one-hour webinar. All registrants will receive a free copy of our Building Trust in Business 2012 research report.
- PC-Based Attendees Required: Windows® 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server
- Macintosh®-Based Attendees Required: Mac OS® X 10.3.9 (Panther®) or newer