Learning as a Business Initiative: The Importance of Having a Corporate University
November 6, 2012 at 1:00 PM (ET)
If your organization’s training programs are less than successful, it may be time to consider building a Corporate University. Unlike traditional training, a Corporate University enables your whole team, including your executives, to have resources that help them grow and continue learning every day at the times that are convenient for them. By limiting scope and providing company-specific training for the managerial personnel and down, you will foster individual and organizational learning and knowledge.
Join us for this TrainingIndustry.com webinar, sponsored by Pearson, as they share with you a proven set of tips and practices for building a Corporate University. Joy Joseph, Executive Director for UBS Business University, and Sean Stowers, Director of Learning Services for Pearson Learning Solutions, will outline all the important steps for developing learning programs fit to the needs of your teams, using expert learning architects that can grow and change with the market to ensure your business is always leading.
In this interactive webinar, we will discuss:
- What is a Corporate University
- How to know when a Corporate University is right for your organization
- How to determine the right courses for your organized curriculum
- The key elements for building and implementing a Corporate University
- The importance of ensuring the project has support from the CEO down
Register today for this free, one-hour webinar.
This TrainingIndustry.com webinar program meets the requirements for 1 CPT points to re-certify as a Certificated Performance Technologist (CPT) through the International Society for Performance Improvement (ISPI). For more information on the CPT program, visit www.ispi.org/cpt.
Can’t attend the live webinar? Register anyway to be notified when the event recording and materials are available for on-demand access!
- PC-Based Attendees Required: Windows® 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server
- Macintosh®-Based Attendees Required: Mac OS® X 10.3.9 (Panther®) or newer