Leveraging User-Generated Content
June 20, 2012 at 2:00 PM (ET)
Many organizations are turning to user-generated content to help them become more agile and responsive to the rapid rate of environmental changes. Access to tools and the rise of social learning has also reinforced the need for organizations to develop a strategy for supporting, guiding and enabling user-generated content.
Join us for this TrainingIndustry.com webinar, sponsored by GP Strategies, as we explore how learning professionals and companies should best support and leverage user-generated content. We’ll share the results from a recent research study we conducted in partnership with Training Industry to better understand how companies adopt, implement and manage user-generated content in their training or performance improvement programs.
Specifically, we’ll take a closer look at:
- Benefits of user-generated content
- Key barriers preventing users from creating content and challenges for leveraging user content
- What drives effectiveness in leveraging user-generated content
- Support practices and top lessons learned/best practices in leveraging user-generated content
- Most appropriate topics for user-generated content
Register today for this free, one-hour webinar.
- PC-Based Attendees Required: Windows® 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server
- Macintosh®-Based Attendees Required: Mac OS® X 10.3.9 (Panther®) or newer