Mobile Learning: Starting a Training Revolution
June 14, 2012 at 1:00 PM (ET)
Tablet technology gives the mild-mannered index finger the power to launch a learning revolution by tapping into unimagined possibilities. With mobile devices come new opportunities to leverage how we learn best, providing business-critical content when, where and how learners need it, and enabling employees to be more successful.
Join us for this TrainingIndustry.com webinar, sponsored by Maestro, as we show you how mobile learning is reshaping how we train and support a mobile workforce. We’ll share with you tips and tricks to provide learners with bite-sized knowledge to increase comprehension and strengthen skills development.
At this interactive webinar you will learn:
- Current trends in mobile learning
- Things to consider in adopting mobile learning
- How to integrate mobile into your training strategy
- How the addition of mobile learning can make a difference in any organization
- How mobile learning can help you start a revolution of rising expectations in your organization
Register today for this free, one-hour webinar.
- PC-Based Attendees Required: Windows® 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server
- Macintosh®-Based Attendees Required: Mac OS® X 10.3.9 (Panther®) or newer