Promoting Brilliant Ideas: Influencing Stakeholders to Endorse Outside-the-Box Recommendations
December 3, 2013 at 12:00 PM (ET)
One of the challenges that L&D professionals face is getting buy-in for brilliant ideas, but it can be difficult to get support for ideas that take time to develop, involve risk, or are unfamiliar to powers that be. Skepticism can be tough to overcome. In this session, you’ll learn the key communication and influence factors that can help ensure that your brilliant ideas get a chance to shine.
Join us for this Trainingindustry.com webinar sponsored by La Salle University’s Instructional Technology Management Program. Catherine Lombardozzi, adjunct faculty member for La Salle and founder of Learning 4 Learning Professionals, will share techniques for influencing a range of stakeholders.
During this interactive webinar, our speaker will provide easy-to-understand insights on:
- Making your outside-the-box ideas practical
- Speaking stakeholders’ language
- Keeping ideas simple, concrete and credible
- Inspiring stakeholders’ imaginations
Register today for this free, one-hour webinar.
- PC-Based Attendees Required: Windows® 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server
- Macintosh®-Based Attendees Required: Mac OS® X 10.3.9 (Panther®) or newer