Removing the Barriers to Effective Live Virtual Training
March 7, 2013 at 1:00 PM (ET)
Individuals often associate live virtual training with technological complexity and less than compelling content. This need not be the case – in fact live virtual can provide not only an effective learning experience but can provide many other benefits to the user.
In this new world of learning, training is only one click away and does not require hours of travel and time away from the office. Learners are able to reduce the amount of time dedicated to formal training by at least 40 percent, as well as integrate the training with their actual job in a series of short and focused live virtual classroom sessions, and have the ability to easily and continually network with peers.
To provide this level of experience to your users, it does take more than simply presenting PowerPoint over the Web. Join us for this TrainingIndustry.com webinar, presented on the Adobe Connect platform, to hear Martyn Lewis, Principal and Founder of 3GS and virtual learning thought leader, share how to remove the barriers to effective live virtual training and provide the learner with an easy to use interface, compelling content and active engagement.
In this interactive webinar, you will learn:
- Bold new strategies for delivering the live virtual classroom
- Delivery approaches gleaned from broadcast media
- The integration of video, dialogue, and teamwork
- How an ongoing learning community can augment the live virtual classroom
Register today for this free, one-hour webinar.
- PC-Based Attendees Required: Windows® 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server
- Macintosh®-Based Attendees Required: Mac OS® X 10.3.9 (Panther®) or newer