Rethinking Live Virtual Training: Architecting High-Impact Continuous and Blended Learning Experiences
June 19, 2012 at 2:00 PM (ET)
In most organizations, training has expanded beyond the physical classroom to include virtual learning, saving on time and costs for both learner and trainer.
While these benefits are noteworthy, we must focus instead on the learning experience itself: How can we match the training to our learners’ work and lifestyles?
Join this TrainingIndustry.com webinar, sponsored by GoToTraining, and discover how to rethink the fundamentals of training designs for better results. We’ll also examine a case study that illustrates how blended learning solutions can far exceed what’s possible in the physical classroom.
Attend this webinar to learn how to:
- Build learning experiences free from classroom constraints
- Extend learning into a virtual community that personalizes experiences
- Engage learners through relevance and collaboration
- Integrate new knowledge, coaching, reinforcement and support
Register today for this free, one-hour webinar. One lucky webinar attendee will receive a FREE one-day, on-site workshop.
- PC-Based Attendees Required: Windows® 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server
- Macintosh®-Based Attendees Required: Mac OS® X 10.3.9 (Panther®) or newer