Sales Coaching for Improved Performance
March 5, 2013 at 1:00 PM (ET)
Research shows that effective sales coaching can dramatically improve the performance of sales teams--in some cases driving up revenues by 20% or more. But all too often, sales organizations find it challenging to develop a sales coaching program that's embedded in a coaching culture.
Join us for this TrainingIndustry.com webinar, sponsored by Sales Readiness Group, as we share best practices and strategies for developing an effective coaching program for your sales organization. We’ll show you how coaching can help to close more deals faster, create a more engaged and effective sales force and build a culture for improved performance.
At this webinar, Norman Behar and David Jacoby of the Sales Readiness Group will help you:
- Implement a proven sales coaching model
- Create a coaching culture that works.
- Use metrics to maximize the ROI of coaching programs.
- Turn your sales managers into great sales coaches.
Register today for this free, one-hour webinar and you’ll receive a free white paper from Sales Readiness Group, “Sales Coaching for Improved Performance.”
- PC-Based Attendees Required: Windows® 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server
- Macintosh®-Based Attendees Required: Mac OS® X 10.3.9 (Panther®) or newer