The Art and Science of Behavior Change
July 18, 2012 at 1:00 PM (ET)
Businesses continue to throw resources at change initiatives to drive revenue growth, contain costs and prepare for the future. And most initiatives continue to fail. A recent Economist survey, however, revealed the primary measure of a successful change initiative: Behavior change.
That may be part of the problem. The Forum Corporation’s May 2012 survey revealed that 63% of business leaders are only “somewhat efficient” at sustaining behavior change at best. However, 14% are getting results.
Join us for this TrainingIndustry.com webinar, sponsored by The Forum Corporation, as we examine what makes those 14% of leaders successful, and identify the traps into which the other 86% fall. In addition, Shirli Pollard of Air Products and Chemicals will share the specific tactics they use to execute sustain behavior change.
At this webinar, you will learn:
• Data on why current behavior change solutions are falling short.
• The striking differences between ‘leaders and laggards’ of sustaining behavior change.
• Specific tactics you can apply to sustain behavior change – before, during and after a learning event.
• What one leading practitioner is doing to implement and sustain behavior change initiatives.
Register today for this free, one-hour webinar.
- PC-Based Attendees Required: Windows® 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server
- Macintosh®-Based Attendees Required: Mac OS® X 10.3.9 (Panther®) or newer