The Art of Talent Management Execution
July 31, 2012 at 1:00 PM (ET)
According to recent surveys by the New Talent Management Network, CEOs and Boards have indicated that their No. 1 strategic issue is talent. Does your company have the right talent with the leadership capability to win today and in the future? Does your company have more than your fair share of top talent?
Join us for this TrainingIndustry.com webinar, presented by UNC Executive Development, as we show you how to effectively drive the talent agenda in your organization. You will learn an approach for talent management excellence as we review the “4 + 2 model” for transforming yourself into a highly skilled and influential talent manager. You will learn how to build capabilities in each of the 4 + 2 areas: business junkie, HR disciple, talent production manager, talent authority, trusted executive advisor and courageous advocate.
During this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Take an “outside-in” perspective to identify the talent your organization needs.
- Engage the CEO and the executive team around establishing a talent philosophy and an integrated talent strategy/agenda for your organization.
- Design and implement “simple” aligned and focused high leverage tools to develop executives.
- Leverage the 6 critical skills required to be a great Talent Practitioner
Our presenters, Jim Shanley, Marc Effron and Corey Seitz, have led the Talent Management Function at some of the world’s most successful talent machines, including Bank of America, Avon, Novartis and Johnson & Johnson. Marc is also the author of One Page Talent Management: Eliminating Complexity, Adding Value.
Register today for this free, one-hour webinar.
- PC-Based Attendees Required: Windows® 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server
- Macintosh®-Based Attendees Required: Mac OS® X 10.3.9 (Panther®) or newer