The Case for Live Virtual Training
May 31, 2012 at 1:00 PM (ET)
Today’s learning leaders are increasingly tasked to find new, better and less expensive ways to train and to accommodate the growing number of mobile and remote workforce learners. For many organizations, the move to virtual has been overwhelmingly driven by these obvious cost and time savings.
Join us for this TrainingIndustry.com webinar, presented on the Adobe Connect platform, as we look at how and where live virtual training can benefit your organization. Martyn Lewis, principal and founder of 3g Selling, will be your guide for this webinar, helping learning and development professionals ensure that they are providing the right training to the right people at the right time. With an emphasis on supporting the global, immediate needs of today’s workforce, Martyn will share with you best practices and advice to truly transform your training into modern-day learning experiences.
Emphasizing practical application of virtual training best practices, the webinar will equip you with:
- The ROI model for live virtual training vs. physical classroom training
- The critical difference between live and asynchronous virtual training, and how the chosen modality impacts ROI
- The optimal architecture of a total, continuous learning environment
- The factors that training executives need to measure when evaluating ROI
- The top 5 traps that inhibit virtual training ROI—and how to overcome them
Register today for this free, one-hour webinar and you'll receive a free Adobe white paper, "The Next Generation of Training."
- PC-Based Attendees Required: Windows® 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server
- Macintosh®-Based Attendees Required: Mac OS® X 10.3.9 (Panther®) or newer