The Experience API (Tin Can): Understanding Innovation in Training Standards
February 26, 2013 at 1:00 PM (ET)
Training today is routinely powered by technology, but at the same time hampered by a lack of universal standards for the various systems, applications, simulations and games that help deliver content. Launched in 2012, the Tin Can API (aka the Experience API), is addressing the need to let various components connect in a way that many systems can understand.
Join us for this TrainingIndustry.com webinar to hear from representatives of the major players who are pushing the Experience API forward. You’ll interact with the visionaries behind the Experience API and CMI-5 initiatives as they offer insight on where training technology is going.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The basics of what the Experience API is and how it differs from other specifications.
- How the new standard affects all parts of organizations, not just training and learning.
- How working with the Experience API opens new avenues for innovation throughout an organization.
- How to get involved with the efforts that are building the platforms of tomorrow.
Register today for this free, one-hour webinar.
- PC-Based Attendees Required: Windows® 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server
- Macintosh®-Based Attendees Required: Mac OS® X 10.3.9 (Panther®) or newer