The Four Keys to Effective First-Line Leadership
November 13, 2013 at 1:00 PM (ET)
“What got you here, won’t get you there.”
This phrase is particularly true for new first-line leaders. The technical skills and knowledge that have brought them success will now account for only 15 percent of their ability to make an impact. But, what about the other 85 percent? What are those skills, and how should first-line leaders develop them?
Join us for this TrainingIndustry.com webinar, sponsored by The Forum Corporation, as our speakers identify the key skills for first-line leaders.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The four critical things first-line leaders need to do well
- The impact first-line leaders can have on your business
- Models, frameworks and tactics to create a highly functioning team
- The barriers that often prevent first-line leaders from truly “thinking like a leader”
- Insights from Forum’s brand new global Leadership Pulse Survey
Register today for this free, one-hour webinar.
- PC-Based Attendees Required: Windows® 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server
- Macintosh®-Based Attendees Required: Mac OS® X 10.3.9 (Panther®) or newer