Time: 12:00 PM EST
The Pajama Effect: Skills for Succeeding in the Virtual Workplace
More than 40 percent of the workforce works from home at least two days a week. Nearly 4.5 million college students will take at least one course online this year. Every worker that telecommutes saves the company $20,000 a year. The number of online classes, degrees and programs is exploding. Virtual worlds, virtual learning environments, a multitude of social media and distance learning platforms have given us the ability to work and learn virtually. Whether on a virtual team or solo, succeeding in the virtual world requires a different set of skills.
Join us for this free TrainingIndustry.com webinar, sponsored by La Salle University. Your host, Dr. Bobbe Baggio, introduces you to the Pajama Effect. The Pajama Effect takes a look at how the virtual environment is different and what skills virtual workers and learners need to optimize performance, to be happy and to be very successful including: practicing inspiration, aligning connections, joining business with pleasure, awakening to virtual time, managing distractions, agreeing to be flexible and setting boundaries.
During this interactive webinar, Dr. Baggio provides easy-to-understand insights on:
- Recognizing that certain psychological and behavioral skills are necessary to be successful.
- Establishing the characteristics of the virtual workplace.
- Determining your strengths & weaknesses and what you can do to be successful and help others succeed working in a virtual environment.
- Developing practical approaches to assure success.
Register today for this free, one-hour webinar.
- PC-Based Attendees Required: Windows® 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server
- Macintosh®-Based Attendees Required: Mac OS® X 10.3.9 (Panther®) or newer
- To view recorded events on the Citrix platform, please install the GoToMeeting Windows Media Player codec found here.