The True Costs of Content Creation
June 13, 2012 at 1:00 PM (ET)
Due to the increasing needs for customized content in the development of a training program, many organizations are turning to an outsourcing model for content creation. While enlisting the services of an external partner can be efficient and effective, there are many hidden costs that pose unique challenges to training providers.
Join us for this TrainingIndustry.com webinar, sponsored by Pearson, as we illuminate and clarify the true costs of content development. Sean Stowers, director of learning services, and Kate Hixson, curriculum consultant, for Pearson Learning Solutions, will present the interactive webinar, focusing on the role of content creation in facilitating business success.
In this interactive webinar, we will discuss:
- The hidden costs of utilizing internal subject matter experts
- The often-overlooked complications associated with open source content
- The unique challenges and benefits of partnering with external content providers
- How to most effectively model the editorial outsource function
- How to adapt these models to your organization’s needs
Register now for this free, one-hour webinar.
- PC-Based Attendees Required: Windows® 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server
- Macintosh®-Based Attendees Required: Mac OS® X 10.3.9 (Panther®) or newer