Upside-Down (Virtual) Classes: How to Have More Dialogue and Fewer Lectures
July 25, 2012 at 2:00 PM (ET)
Discussion and reflection are critical to learning, yet they’re often lost in today’s information-everywhere world. So how do you share knowledge, skills and behaviors in a virtual classroom full of learners with short attention spans?
Join us for this TrainingIndustry.com webinar, sponsored by GoToTraining, to hear Roger Courville, author and expert in the human factors of web conferencing, as he reveals how to reignite discussion and power reflection in any virtual classroom.
Attend this live, interactive webinar to learn:
- How to ask the strong questions that stir discussion
- Techniques for balancing delivery with reflection and application
- Tips for tapping into the unique strengths of the virtual classroom
- 3 ideas for guiding attention instead of demanding it
Register today for this free, one-hour webinar.
- PC-Based Attendees Required: Windows® 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server
- Macintosh®-Based Attendees Required: Mac OS® X 10.3.9 (Panther®) or newer