Virtual Leadership Development: Top Methods & Tools for Results
August 22, 2012 at 1:00 PM (ET)
Organizations regularly rate their top training priority as leadership development; top executives see a clear link between strong leadership capabilities and competitive advantage. That means your blueprint for designing, delivering or outsourcing leadership training is under a microscope.
If virtual collaboration or training is part of your plans, or if you’re considering adding a virtual component, join this exciting new webinar to uncover the top methods and tools that get positive results. This TrainingIndustry.com webinar features online learning and leadership development experts from Dale Carnegie Training, who will provide practical insights to help you build a blueprint to design, deliver or outsource an effective virtual training program.
At this interactive webinar, you will:
- Find out the top 5 virtual methods that best develop leaders.
- Identify the virtual collaboration tools you need to succeed (it’s not polling or the hand-raise icon!).
- Discover the key criteria for designing virtual activities so leaders participate and stay engaged.
- Learn to facilitate an engaging activity that will develop mid-to senior-level leaders and generate results that get executive attention.
Register today for this free, one-hour webinar. All registrants will receive a free copy of a Dale Carnegie white paper Best Practices in Virtual Leadership Development.
This TrainingIndustry.com webinar program meets the requirements for 1 CPT points to re-certify as a Certificated Performance Technologist (CPT) through the International Society for Performance Improvement (ISPI). For more information on the CPT program, visit www.ispi.org/cpt.
- PC-Based Attendees Required: Windows® 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server
- Macintosh®-Based Attendees Required: Mac OS® X 10.3.9 (Panther®) or newer