When an Employee Leaves: How Much Knowledge Just Walked Out the Door?
August 30, 2012 at 1:00 PM (ET)
The synergy that is created when years of experience and hard work comes together is what makes an organization great. But what happens when the talent that has been so diligently cultivated walks out the door? Will your organization be prepared with detailed documenting of your mission-critical knowledge?
Join us for this TrainingIndustry.com webinar, sponsored by Pearson, as we help you understand the importance of capturing knowledge. Chanda Fortuna, Associate Vice President of Digital Sales and, Sean Stowers, Director of Learning Services, for Pearson Learning Solutions, will present the interactive webinar, focusing on how capturing your valued employee’s critical knowledge can play a key role in increasing business success.
In this interactive webinar, we will discuss:
- What is knowledge capture
- Why is knowledge capture important to today’s ever-evolving workplace
- How you can reduce your training costs by using knowledge capture efficiently
- How you can get started on capturing your employees knowledge
- How to be prepared for seamless employee transitions and stop the brain-drain
- A real world example: the challenges and opportunities.
Register now for this free, one-hour webinar.
This TrainingIndustry.com webinar program meets the requirements for 1 CPT points to re-certify as a Certificated Performance Technologist (CPT) through the International Society for Performance Improvement (ISPI). For more information on the CPT program, visit www.ispi.org/cpt.
- PC-Based Attendees Required: Windows® 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server
- Macintosh®-Based Attendees Required: Mac OS® X 10.3.9 (Panther®) or newer