Members of Training Industry's Learning Communities share the following white papers to enhance understanding of best practices, learning solutions, and emerging trends in training. Members may click on a link to access the white paper.
- In today's highly technical and quick paced world of sales, one piece of advice is very true - listen to the customer. Unfortunately, selling complex technical products or solutions (or anything else), causes most salespeople
- How can you promote your business better and get more students attending more courses? Every training provider struggles with this challenge! We've collated over 30 pages of fantastic tips and guidance, gleaned from our experience serving training
- High performing sales managers can have a profound impact on a company's sales results. But all too often training initiatives focus on sales people and not their sales managers.
- More than 100 years from the inception of Jung’s Psychological Type Theory and 70 years after the release of the Myers‐Briggs Type Indicator, the Striving Styles Personality System is the next step in this evolutionary process. It is
- Sales Readiness Group’s white paper, “Maximizing the Effectiveness of Sales Training” discusses the five essential factors that can help you achieve sustainable success from your investment in training programs.
- What changes are you already seeing in the sales landscape in 2013? Forum’s research shows there are 7 major marketplace trends facing sales organizations today. Download the 7 Sales Force Development Trends Handbook to: • Discover the
- Talent shortages. A shift to collective leadership. These are just a few of the trends Forum’s research shows will be facing organizations in 2013. Download the 7 Leadership Development Trends Handbook to: • Discover the top
- Improving sales performance has never been more important for major global corporations. After years of recession-induced cost cutting, leaders are putting increasing emphasis on implementing go-to-market strategies to boost both top- and bottom-line results, and
- One of the biggest gaps in the traditional approach to sales “training” is the time some organizations spend on conducting analyses to uncover key skills, competencies and attributes of top sales representatives (with the aim
- A sluggish economy and hyper-competitive business environment have organizations desperately seeking the next game-changing sales approach. The Challenger is the latest sales model to take center stage. Is it really your ticket to heroic sales
- Training professionals know that, no matter how powerful the training initiative, it may have limited long-term performance gains. Benefits of training depend on how skills and knowledge are applied after the learning event. Acclivus conducted
- Interaction Associates has surveyed trust on the job since 2009 and has packaged the findings annually in a research report and accompanying toolkit. The 2012 toolkit is designed to strengthen trust within organizations by focusing on specific leadership behaviors and
- Managed learning - where an external specialist manages the learning on behalf of the organization - is gaining ground not only because it can relieve the pressure on Learning & Development, but also because it
- It is a challenge both timeless and prolific: How to handle price objections and defend against price erosion during negotiations? An event that used to occur only at the negotiation table is now an everyday fact of life
- Professional sales training is a significant investment – one that should garner a robust return, but too often yields lack luster results. No one wants to be responsible for an unsuccessful training effort -- there