Members of Training Industry's Learning Communities share the following white papers to enhance understanding of best practices, learning solutions, and emerging trends in training. Members may click on a link to access the white paper.
- Many of us have for years invested in traditional training programs across a multitude of delivery options, e.g., Instructor-Led Training (ILT), self-paced e-Learning courses, synchronous virtual classroom programs. As we all know, these traditional approaches to organizational learning and
- Compliance training is not typical training. The stakes are generally higher and the program is almost always more visible across the organization. Failure to implement state and federally mandated compliance policies can result in serious consequences for organizations.
- Training Within Your Organization
- In the current economic climate, the discipline of innovation is taking a different form. Leading organizations recognize the importance of investing in their future to be in a stronger competitive position in a post-economic crisis
- We have all seen it – executives checking their smartphones to get e-mail, adults of all ages listening to podcasts on their iPods and MP3 players, and people watching videos on devices they bring onto
- Within the broad spectrum of technology-enabled training delivery, individual products have different strengths, weaknesses, architectures, supported computing platforms, licensing approaches, and levels of standards conformance. Depending on an organization’s interest, the field of potential products can
- The salad bowl of the American workplace is heaping and more colorful than ever. The workforce of today is seeing the biggest mix and most diverse set of values, views, ambitions, demographics, and mindsets it
- A comprehensive understanding of adult learning principles is critical to developing successful education programs that result in participant engagement and the facilitation of learning. Adults have special needs and requirements as learners.
- Learning technologies haven’t reached the same status as other business systems because most of the focus, to date, has been on automating existing training practices rather than leveraging learning content to meet broader organizational objectives
- Globalization, a challenging economic environment, a younger workforce with rising expectations of collaborative, interactive work environments — all of these forces have converged to create conditions favorable to creating learning exchanges in Second Life® and
- Most sales managers have less than five years experience... Many of them may have never faced a tough market...
- Learning outsourcing has been around for decades in various forms, and traditionally has been a way to reduce operating costs. The current business environment has more organizations than ever considering whether outsourcing is the right thing for them.
- A recent study by the Gartner Group, a leading research and advisory company, has shown that people overwhelmingly favor an on-the-job learning process over a time-consuming one or multi-day workshop. This preference is in part
- This research summary addresses one of the most pressing issues facing companies today, how to ensure employees are fully engaged in the organization‟s critical business priorities. After reviewing this document, you will obtain insight into:
- The survey’s purpose is to identify senior executive perspectives on organizational leadership issues and to understand their implications in today’s environment and over time. Specific objectives of this inaugural survey are to learn what senior executives