ABOUT TRAINING INDUSTRY
Training Industry is the most trusted source of information on the business of learning.
On our website, TrainingIndustry.com; in Training Industry Magazine; and in our webinars, events and continuing professional development opportunities, we focus on the professional needs of the learning professional. Our aim is to provide the information, insights and resources needed to more effectively manage the business of learning.
We serve as an expert resource for learning professionals seeking information about best practices and innovative approaches and create an environment for trust and information sharing among learning professionals, including those in the learning and development function, and experts from companies serving the training industry.
Want to Write for Training Industry?
We welcome contributions from learning leaders. Your article submissions help Training Industry reflect what’s trending in training and help us keep our community up to date with the latest information. We publish articles on our website and in Training Industry Magazine according to our editorial calendar and editorial guidelines, including this general guidance:
- Articles should focus on sharing thought leadership, ideas, inspiration and how-tos and must contribute knowledge or insights valuable to training professionals.
- Articles should not be commercial or promotional and should not reference products, services or solutions.
- Articles must not speak negatively about others, including competitive companies, or about other company or industry processes or practices.
You may submit completed drafts or article ideas for TrainingIndustry.com here or by email to email@example.com.
Training Industry Resources
Training Industry strives to provide actionable and useful information for the learning professional. This includes blogs, articles, magazine articles, press releases, research reports, webinars, Top Training Company information, and reference materials in our wiki and glossary sections, on the following topic areas:
- Content Development
- Learning Technologies
- IT and Technical Training
- Measurement and Analytics
- Training Outsourcing
- Performance Management
- Sales Training
- Strategy, Alignment and Planning
- Workforce Development
Training Industry Resources for the Learning Professional
At Training Industry, we have developed a unique perspective on the role of the learning leader. Through a multi-year, ongoing research project, we have developed exclusive programs supporting the development of the training organization and the training manager. These continuing professional development programs are based on our Training Manager Competency Model™ and include:
- Certified Professional in Training Management (CPTM™) program
- Training Industry certificates
- Training Industry master classes
- Training Industry events, webinars and conferences, including the Training Industry Conference & Expo (TICE).
A Unique Perspective and Resources for the Training Profession
As the only organization with deep ties to learning professionals, the business of learning, and the companies that provide products and services to the learning profession, Training Industry serves as an expert and trusted resource for the profession. Our unique perspective enables us to provide informed, free and unbiased referrals for training professionals seeking vendor solutions and to provide counsel and guidance to training providers seeking to understand the needs and demands of the learning professional. We welcome your questions.
How to Connect with Training Industry
- Share your news with 50,000 subscribers to our weekly newsletter: Send press releases to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Request RFP/RFQ advice or referrals: Contact us.
- Nominate your company for a Training Industry Top Training Companies list. Find more information here.
- Search for training classes and/or training supplier companies for free in our training directory.
Didn’t Find the Answer you Wanted?
Please contact us. Our staff responds promptly to all inquiries. We look forward to hearing from you.