CARY, NC – May 11, 2015 – Training Industry recently announced its 2015 Readership and Editors’ Awards at the Training Industry Conference and Expo in Raleigh, NC.
The Training Industry Readership Award recognizes 10 of the most-read articles published on TrainingIndustry.com and Training Industry Magazine from the past year. The winners were selected based on readership appeal and attention.
Here are the 2015 Readership Award recipients:
- Five Things Proactive Sales Managers Do Differently
By Kevin Davis, TopLine Leadership
- Women, Leadership and Emotional Intelligence
By Dr. Shawn Andrews, Allergan
- How Games Drive Learning
By Gregg Collins, NIIT
- How Training is Like Vacuuming
By Peter Hochstaetter, Siemens Healthcare
- Raising the Bar: The Impact of Sales Training on Effective Customer Engagement
By Steve Andersen & Craig Jones, PMI
- What L&D Professionals Need to Know About Gamification
By Karl Kapp, Professor & Author
- L&D for the Next Generation of Leaders
By Sean Graber, Virtuali
- Gamification in Sales Training: Seven Critical Considerations Before the Games Begin
By Jeb Brooks, The Brooks Group
- From Mind-full to Mindful: The Intention/Instruction Intersection
By Julie Winkle Giulioni, Author
- The Currency of Trust: The Difference between Flourishing and Floundering
By Kimberly Gerber, Excelerate
The Training Industry Editors’ Award recognizes two articles that captured the attention of both the readership and the Training Industry editorial team, had a unique perspective on the topic area and displayed diligent research and quality writing.
Here are the 2015 Editors’ Award recipients:
- The Business Leader’s Bottom Line: Aligning Learning with Organizational Needs
By Ajay Pangarkar & Teresa Kirkwood, Authors
- The Language of Measurement: When to Assess, Evaluate and Test
By John Mattox, Corporate Executive Board, & Michele Graham, KPMG
“This collection of articles represents some of the most popular articles published on TrainingIndustry.com and Training Industry Magazine this past year,” said Ken Taylor, president and editor in chief, Training Industry, Inc. “We are proud of the quality of the content provided by our contributors and we’re pleased to recognize the articles that resonated most with our readership.”
“It’s great to see the various ideas and topics expressed in our top articles of the year,” said Doug Harward, chief executive officer, Training Industry, Inc. “We would like to thank all the award winners for sharing their thoughts and perspectives with our audience to better understand the business of learning.”
About Training Industry, Inc.
TrainingIndustry.com spotlights the latest news, articles, case studies and best practices within the training industry. Our focus is on helping dedicated business and training professionals get the information, insight and tools needed to more effectively manage the business of learning.